Monday, March 17, 2008

I use Redfin ...

I use Redfin to look at Real Estate lisitings in Seattle and Tacoma. I used to use Windermere (they uploaded new listings the quickest) and John L Scott is nice for some commercial listings (why can't the CBA website have rendered graphic listings over a map???).

I use Redfin due to two facts.

1. I love to see what I might save if I don't use a traditional buyer's agent (I usually end up telling them which listings I want to view anyways, they just have the MLS Key).

2. They have unique features that shows the number of days on Redfin (on the market) and the price chanes to the listings. Not to mention the tax and parcel information that normally I would have to go to Pierce County's Assessor-Treasure site or Tacoma's Government Made Easy site (easily the best tool for an investor in Tacoma).

No comments: